I’m making some changes to our master bedroom. I wanted to share the plans with you guys! As you know… our house is always undergoing some sort of change or as I like to say.. upgrades.
I ordered a headboard from World Market a couple months ago. It was on the whim because it was new and I fell in love with it. It was on major sale from like $600 to $300. It was around black Friday maybe? They were having a 50% off sale on the headboards. I didn’t want to miss the sale so I rushed and picked a color – I was choosing between pink and white.
I love pink so that was an obvious choice… or was it? I didn’t even get to mount it yet before I had already changed my mind. I really did love it but I felt like I was going in a different more neutral direction with the decor. The pink was a little more playful and fun than I wanted. I just ordered the “oyster” color at the beginning of January and I’m still waiting for it. It takes a couple weeks to make.
1. Possini Euro Hera 26″ Wide Satin Brass Chandelier // $299.99
2. LOVE SHACK – Mixed Media Artwork // $600
4. Campaign Nightstands – I actually found the ones we have in our bedroom on Craigslist and ended up fixing them up and painting them white. You can buy similiar new ones online or you can search your local for sale apps. I suggest buying them new or having someone refinish them for you if that isn’t your specialty. They are old pieces and shouldn’t be ruined.
Here are some new campaign style nightstands:
5. Oyster Bran Channel Back Upholstered Headboard // (on sale) $319.99 – $479.99
6. Glover Contemporary Ivory/Silver Area Rug // 8×10 $211.99
7. Varner Linen Bedroom Bench // $169.99
I’m really excited to get the Lamps Plus lights installed but I have to wait for the headboard so that I can get the right height. I also think I want to do something to the wall behind the bed. I might want to do wallpaper or some type of molding. I guess we’ll see. I’ll update when we get the headboard and lights installed 🙂